Plumbing Check &
Sandhurst Plumbing and Heating engineers are industry trained and fully qualified to carry out all types of vented & unvented hot water cylinder repairs, servicing & installations.
We offer a complete annual service package for unvented hot water cylinders which includes:
- Inspecting for signs of wear or damage
- Checking to see that the correct manufacturers parts are fitted
- Testing the temperature and pressure relief valves
- Removing the line strainer and cleaning the filter
- Checking the pressure of the expansion vessel
- Setting the correct incoming water pressure
- Service sticker
We carry out planned maintenance contracts for many property Management companies, Letting Agents and Landlords.
Manufactures of unvented hot water heaters recommend that you have your water heater serviced once a year and many insurance policies require this.
Annual maintenance will help you to keep the water heater safe and in line with the requirements of the G3 building regulations relating to hot water systems.
We can also offer a complete annual plumbing check of your property. We check all overflows, pipework and services to the baths, showers, and WC cisterns as well as the integrity of the mastic seals. We also check all waste connections in the kitchen.
- Silicone sealant
- Kitchen sink waste/overflow
- Appliance connections/flexible hoses
- Visible pipework
- Concealed pipework
- Bath waste/overflow
- Bath taps/trap
- Basin waste/overflow
- Basin taps/trap
- WC cistern ball-valve
- WC overflow/flush pipe
- Shower valve/tray/trap
Plumbing Check & Hot water Cylinder Service costs vary from £120 to £180 plus VAT