Sandhurst Plumbing & Maintenance Limited are looking for an experienced plumbing, gas and heating engineer to join their expanding plumbing division.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in this fast expanding and successful business.
We require the following from all potential employees:
- Experience with Gas, Unvented hot water cylinders and general plumbing.
- Good communication skills, punctual, hardworking, reliable and polite when interacting with customers.
- Tidy and respectful attitude.
- No current serious criminal convictions or criminal driving offences.
- Full UK driving licence – A fully expensed van will be supplied to you.
- CSCS card
Send us an email and CV with your contact details and experience and we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail.
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience